Dr. Boo Lee was born in Seoul, Korea and raised in Leland. She went to UNC-Chapel Hill to obtain a Bachelor of Science in nutrition. Dr. Lee returned to the University of North Carolina and accepted a full scholarship from the NC Board of Governors to attend dental school.
She sought further training in general dentistry by completing a one-year general practice residency program at York Hospital in York, Pennsylvania. Dr. Lee continued her education by completing a two-year pediatric dental residency at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry. She is a board-certified pediatric dentist.
- Certificate of pediatric dentistry – University of Maryland School of Dentistry-Baltimore
- General practice residency – WellSpan York Hospital, York, Pennsylvania
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of North Carolina Dental School-Chapel Hill
- B.S. in nutrition – University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill-Chapel Hill
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry, Diplomate
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry, fellow
- American Dental Association
- North Carolina Dental Society
- North Carolina Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Wake County Pediatric Study Club
Outside the Office
When Dr. Lee is not at the office, she loves spending time with her husband Ben and her two children, Andrew and Catherine. She enjoys arts and crafts and being outdoors.